One of the greatest functions PrecisionCare offers is protection from costly errors!
PrecisionCare puts great emphasis on regulatory compliance and has developed a system to enforce the rules of documentation to prevent users from making errors. Program rules for documentation may be unique to each state, service type or even a specific program.
PrecisionCare helps agencies in assuring compliance with local, state and federal regulations. PrecisonCare automates the coordination of service plans, documentation of service delivery and date verification, attendance and allowable services. By employing numerous checks and balances, PrecisionCare will prevent erroneous billing.
PrecisionCare Software understands that regulatory changes are common place and responds by ongoing updates and enhancements to the system to meet these change. PrecisionCare also consults with regulatory experts on an ongoing basis to ensure that our software meets the most current guidelines and standards.
Some Compliance features include:
- Upon admission/enrollment the due date for the Service Plan are automatically generated and displayed in alerts, calendars and reports
- Billing report automatically calculates the number of valid billing days for attendance based programs.
- Users are required to identify allowable billable services with service plans and progress notes.
- PrecisionCare generates clear legible printed reports that comply with the uniform case record.
- All reports are dated and print the author’s/editor’s name below agency defined signature lines.
- Users may access client’s PrecisionCare record from any authorized computer.
- Users are required to identify program defined criteria for billable notes. This may include a minimum duration for an encounter or specific dates.
- Generates numerous statistical reports based on a wide range of criteria.
- Users required to select the goal objective that corresponds to the billable notes. PrecisionCare will only allow users to select from valid, active service plans, goals and objectives.
- Prevents the user from billing for services dated prior to admission, after discharge or while an individual is hospitalized.
- PrecisionCare tracks the expiration dates of Authorizations
- Create and track consent forms
- Incidents are entered and stored in the central database. Users are guided through a series of questions which will automatically generate required reports.
- All incident information including notifications made and investigation details are created and tracked in the system.
- Flexible and customizable security system secures all records within a central data base.
- Availability is made only to those individuals that are approved.
- Intake information is tracked, referral follow reminders are generated as well as statistical reports including waiting times.
- Diagnoses are centralized with corresponding codes (ICD9, DSM etc.) These diagnoses are updated and displayed on all required reports.
- Many more compliance features and safeguards are built into each component of PrecisionCare.
HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
PrecisionCare Software is committed to protecting the confidentiality of consumer data. PrecisionCare helps your agency to achieve HIPAA compliance by storing all your consumer data in one central location.
PrecisionCare security utilizes a three point system of authentication. First the user is assured the server they are logging onto is the actual server by use of a Server Side Digital Certificate. Second the user is authenticated to the server via their User Id and Password. Finally, Precisioncare authenticates the computer from which the user is logging on to ensure it is in an agency approved location.
PrecisionCare has a highly customizable security system. Users are restricted to viewing only the consumer records they need to perform their jobs. Records are automatically time/date stamped with a user name each time they are accessed.