PrecisionCare offers a comprehensive Training component that will track all aspects of staff training information including attendance, performance, curricula, classes, instructors, requirements, and much more.
PrecisionCare’s training component allows agencies to maintain staff training information in a central location and allow restricted access. Staff may view and register for classes being offered while administration can easily view course completion for regulatory compliance.
This highly customizable module can track everything from required trainings and timelines for job positions to instructor history and contact information. As with the entire PrecisionCare suite of products this module is available at no additional charge to all of our users.
Training features include:
- Create a catalog of course offerings
- Create and track completion criteria unique to each course
- Track training hours and requirements for certifications
- Track available instructors and their activities
- Track and reserve training rooms and materials
- Reminders and alerts
- Create curriculum by title
- Automatically produce waiting lists
- Produce class attendance reports
- Produce a wide array of statistical reports
- Track enrollment and space availability
- Alert staff to trainings due and registered
- Unique trainer logon
- Ad hoc reporting
- Instructor customization by course
- Track locations and class size
- Attach training documents