PrecisionCare’s complete Incident Management and Investigation system: IncidentCare A Complete Incident Management System that combines the latest technology with incident management and investigative best practices in order to help protect the people you serve from harm.
IncidentCare was developed in conjunction with Antone Aboud Associates, Inc. the leader in Incident Management policy development and training. This unique partnership enables us to understand the specialized needs of the human services industry and combine best practice with cutting edge, user friendly technology designed to meet these needs in a cost effective manner.
For over 30 Antone Aboud has been assisting providers throughout the country with respect to developing quality incident management practices, including quality investigations. His work in more than 40 states has convinced him that it is critical for providers to finally integrate these best practices with the digital technology that currently exists to track and manage incidents. PrecisionCare’s incident management and investigation system, IncidentCare incorporates these tools for best practice in an easy to use robust system that will meet all of your Incent Management and Investigation needs.
Designed exclusively for Human Service Providers. Help investigators create a final report that reflects a thorough and fair investigation and will produce a written investigative report in a format that will help others understand what happened and why.
With the PrecisionCare Incident Management System you can easily:
- Identify and track recommendations for improvement; the ultimate objective of all incident management processes.
- Use summary and trend reports to help anticipate serious incident before they occur.
- Manage all aspects of Incident Reviews.
- Track and report on contacts and notifications made.
- Receive reminders for follow up.
- Generate Redacted Reports.
- Create customized forms and reports to meet each agencies needs.